§.1 General information
- The collection, storage and protection of data takes place in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, including the GDPR, i.e. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to processing personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
- Collected and processed personal data will not be stored longer than necessary to achieve any purpose or purposes of the collection.
- The User has the right to modify his consent, access to data, rectify, delete or limit processing and stop processing his data at any time.
- Hyperlinks to other websites may be provided at www.fluentoacademy.com or during teaching. Such websites operate independently of Fluento, are not supervised by us in any way and we are not responsible for their actions. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to read.
- This document was created using the SEQ Legal template.
§.2 Data Administrator
- The administrator of all data is Fluento with headquarters at Bavnehøj Allé 38, 2, 01, 2450 Copenhagen, Denmark, registered under CVR number: 41334568.
- Contact with the Administrator is possible by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or via contact form available at www.fluentoacademy.com.
§.3 Data collection
- Fluento collects data about Users (including personal data) by:
- voluntary provision of information by the User, e.g. information entered in forms on the website or given in an e-mail.
- collecting “cookies” [see: §7. Cookies].
- Types of data that can be collected, stored and used:
- device information, including IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about visits and use of the website, including the source of referrals, time of visit, length of visit, page views (and their number), circumstances, navigation paths;
- all personal data provided by the User in any way, e.g. in forms on the website or by e-mail, such as name, address, e-mail address or telephone number;
- all other information provided by the User in any way to perform the service;
- information on the services you use or transactions made through our company;
- all information contained in all correspondence sent to us by email or via our website, including communication content and metadata;
§.4 Use of data
- All data sent to us via our website or in any other way is used only for purposes related to the business of the company, including enabling the performance of offered services and ensuring their quality.
- The data can be used to:
- enable the provision of services offered on our website;
- contacting the customer regarding our services;
- personalizing our website and other forms of communication;
- sending e-mail notifications, newsletter;
- managing our website and company;
- issuing a certificate confirming the acquisition of specific skills and completion of the course;
- keeping School’s statistics;
- sending confirmations, invoices, payment confirmations, payment reminders and receipt of payments;
- sending marketing information regarding our activities or the activities of carefully selected third parties
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (not personal data, third parties will not be able to identify any specific user on the basis of this information);
- ensure the security of our website and prevent fraud;
- Personal data is treated as confidential and processed only by the Data Administrator or authorized persons.
- Personal data may be disclosed to employees and associates of Fluento Academy only if they are necessary to perform the service or activities related to it, e.g. teachers.
- Personal data will not be transferred to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however refusing to provide them might result in inability to provide our services.
§.5 International data transfers
§.6 Security of personal data
- We take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information.
- Fluento uses a secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- The collected personal data is stored on secure servers protected by a password and a firewall.
- All electronic financial transactions concluded through our website are protected by encryption technology.
- The User acknowledges, that despite the precautions, the transmission of information via the Internet is potentially dangerous and the security of data transmitted in this way is not guaranteed.
- The information collected includes IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information about the source of referrals, visit time, location, navigation on the site and information sent to the site via the contact form.
- Cookies are not dangerous to your computer.
- The collected data is used to monitor the behavior of users of our site to improve its functionality and provide more effective, trouble-free navigation.
- The collected data is only used internally by Fluento to optimize operations.
- The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser.
- Apart from the information contained in cookies, Fluento does not automatically collect any other information about the user.
- More information about cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org